|Duration & Exam|
Duration : 2 months
Time : 2 pm – 5 pm (Sunday)
Assessment mode : Module Exam, Presentation, Research Management Project
Students must pass all the assessments of the modules within the candidature period, in order to complete this course successfully and be awarded with a Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Certificate – 350,000 MMK
Installment payment is allowed. There will be re-exam fees.
· An applicant must be at least 18 years old
· High school graduate
· English Intermediate level
Certificate in Purchasing Management
This module introduces students to Purchasing Management with difference strategies which a company can achieve its competitive advantage.
On successful completion of this module, students should have the knowledge and understanding of the following:
• Integrated Purchasing and Supply Management Process
• Case Study on “potential for profit” in purchasing management
• Centralised versus Decentralised Purchasing system
• Discuss the Integrated Buying Model for purchasing effectiveness
• How can you develop a sourcing plan?
• Implementing the purchasing role in New Product Development Process
• JIT Conceptual Framework and Implementation of JIT system.
• Strategic make-versus-buy decision
• Discrete versus Relationship Business Strategies
• Traditional versus Partnership Supply Strategies
We offer corporate discount to organizations / companies.
For more information, kindly contact Shenton Institute of Applied Finance Office at:
Tel : 09 250793994, 09 260001828
Facebook : www.facebook.com/ShentonInstitute/