|Duration & Exam|
Duration : 2 months
Time : 2 pm - 5 pm (Sunday)
Assessment mode : Module Exam, Presentation, Research Management Project
Students must pass all the assessments of the modules within the candidature period, in order to complete this course successfully and be awarded with a Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Certificate – 350,000 MMK
Installment payment is allowed. There will be re-exam fees.
· An applicant must be at least 18 years old
· High school graduate
· English Intermediate level
Certificate in Principles of Logistics Management
This module introduces students to Logistics and Supply Chain with difference strategies which a company can achieve its competitive advantage.
On successful completion of this module, students should have the knowledge and understanding of the following:
• Supply Chain and Logistics Model
• Logistics value proposition
• “Work of Logistics” which provide the five areas of logistics work including order processing, inventory, transportation, warehousing, and facility network
• Logistics integration process
• Logistics operational arrangements
• Traditional Organization Of Logistics Related Functions versus Logistics functional Aggregation
• Apple Computer Case Study
We offer corporate discount to organizations / companies.
For more information, kindly contact Shenton Institute of Applied Finance Office at:
Tel : 09 250793994, 09 260001828
Facebook : www.facebook.com/ShentonInstitute/